HUNYVERS, a long-standing client of CIC Ouest, is a disruptive player offering a new approach to leisure vehicles. Number 2 in distribution in France, the company is at the forefront of innovation with its digital platform Caramaps, which already has over 600,000 users. Owned and managed by founder Julien Toumieux and his associate Delphine Bex, HUNYVERS already generates revenues of €91m and a 5% EBIT margin, and aims to achieve revenues of over €170m by 2025.
Despite a difficult market context, the transaction was a resounding success:
- Offer oversubscribed 1.8x with total demand of €21.6m o/w €18.1m from institutional investors and €3.5m from individual investors;
- the gross capital increase of €13.8m with full exercise of the extension clause may be increased to €15.9m in the event of full exercise of the over-allotment option;
- price per share: €12, i.e., a market capitalisation of €44.7m (before exercise of the over-allotment option);
- settlement-delivery on 28 February 2022
- trading in the share on Euronext Growth® Paris currently scheduled to start on 1 March 2022 (code ISIN FR0014007LQ2 - Mnemonic : ALHUN)
The proceeds from the transaction will be ca. 85% used for external growth and ca. 15% for the development of the HUNYVERS Group's digital tool.
CM-CIC Market Solutions would like to thank Julien Toumieux and Delphine Bex for their trust. Our teams regularly work alongside companies to bring their financing projects to fruition.