Our local offer, at the forefront of innovation, adapted to each client
CIC Market Solutions' teams offer a broad range of solutions and are supported by the expertise of more than 40 employees dedicated to securities services so as to meet the needs of corporate clients in their various activities.
- Custody of French and international stocks in conjunction with their correspondents in Europe, North America, and Asia.
- Real-time centralisation of stock and cash movements, OTC or transfers, securities transactions, and coupons and redemptions.
- Straight Through Processing (STP) of stock and cash flows, connected to markets.
- Voting at general meetings of shareholders.
- Monitoring of stocks, settlement/delivery flows and matching of transactions in light of the CSDR.
- Monitoring taxation in countries of ownership: management of local declarations, tax credits, and clawbacks.
- Strict compliance and continuous adjustment.
CIC Market Solutions offers digital solutions to increase agility and support corporate clients in the development of their business in real time.
- Electronic signatures for account opening
- Dematerialised transfers
- Remote file transmission
CIC Market Solutions ensure close and continuous relations with each of its corporate clients. In order to meet their needs for local service and their requirements for regular information on regulatory developments, we provide each client with dedicated digital access to our service offers: videos dedicated to regulatory news, a depositary flash, etc.
Key figures for Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale
+ €327bn securities under custody (scope : Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale)
€180bn in France with 4 million lines for France and 200K lines on international markets
500,000 securities transactions per year