to be a long-term partner for our clients
CIC Market Solutions places listening and advice at the centre of its support for corporate clients and financial institutions. As a long-term partner, CIC Market Solutions offers a full range of solutions tailored to the needs of each client at every stage of their development.
CIC Market Solutions' teams work closely with CIC and Crédit Mutuel's corporate account managers and senior bankers to build a comprehensive, long-term partnership.
we provide you with access to key financial centres
CIC Market Solutions provides its clients with an international network via its subsidiaries in New York and Singapore and through its partnerships with M.M. Warburg & Co and ESN.
CIC Market Solutions Inc, CIC's broker-dealer subsidiary, offers corporate clients privileged access to investors in North America. CIC Market Solutions is also building on the partnership in Germany between CIC, BECM and M.M. Warburg & Co. This alliance gives financial institution clients access to broad coverage of more than 200 German companies, and fosters relations between French listed companies and German investors. Our historic ESN (European Securities Network) LLP partnership, which includes GVC Gaesco Valores in Spain, Caixa - Banco de Investimento in Portugal, and Banka Akros in Italy, contributes additional coverage of more than 200 companies.
CIC Market Solutions Asia offers risk hedging and asset management solutions from Singapore for Asian customers and Asian subsidiaries of European customers.
supporting you close to wherever you are
CIC Market Solutions is structured around five business units.
- Primary market solutions regroups the ECM and DCM teams, services to issuers, corporate research, and financial communication advisory services.
- Secondary market solutions offers solutions for the execution and sale of Shares, Bonds, Listed Derivatives, Rates, Exchange and Raw Materials as well as Corporate Brokerage. In addition to its location in Paris, CIC Market Solutions has a decentralized system with five market rooms across France. This arrangement is based on the regional banks of the CIC.
- Investment solutions, produces structured EMTN.
- Custody solutions proposes account keeping-custody and UCI depository services, and asset servicing.
- Global research provides expertise in economics & strategy, technical analysis, equity research, credit research, and commodities research.
In addition to its office in Paris, CIC Market Solutions has a decentralised structure throughout France, guaranteeing close contact with our clients. This set-up is supported by CIC's regional banks.