CIC Market Solutions continues to build up its Global Research offer with the recruitment of seven new analysts and by consolidating its expertise in ESG issues:
- Nicolas BOUTHORS, Strategist, joins the Financial Markets Research team after two years’ experience as an equity analyst in the Utilities sector.
- Gabriel CORBASSIERE, Economist, has joined the Economic Research team.
- Hervé DROUET joins the Equity Research team as an analyst on the Aerospace & Defence sector. Hervé has over 25 years’ experience as a sell-side financial analyst in investment banking and consulting firms.
- Marc GONTRAN, Credit Analyst, has more than eight years’ experience in financial markets in investment banking and asset management.
- Nicolas HAESE has joined the Sustainable Development Research department as Climate Lead. A specialist in ESG issues and climate risks, Nicolas has nearly 14 years’ experience in responsible finance, including 12 years in asset management.
- Stéphane LEANDRI, Corporate Credit Analyst, sell-side and buy-side experience spanning more than 20 years, on Investment Grade, High Yield and Unrated (including private debt)
- Fabrissa TASSIN, Technical Analyst on all asset classes and with over 10 years’ experience in technical analysis, joins Eva BELLIN and the Economics & Strategy team.
The CIC Market Solutions teams are available to discuss the needs of banking networks, asset management companies, financial institutions, and companies.